Rubber Gloves Chemical
1. NEUTRALIZER – Chlorine eliminator.
2. PAC – Water based polymer C/W silicone.
3. CTF – Coagulant tack free.
4. NF 13 – Is a alkaline base cleaner mainly to remove baked on latex residues.
5. BIOGARD – Is a highly anti – microbial product to protect modified micro starch suspension. Large saving cost in starch from the correct usage of the product.
6. LX STABILIZER – Stabilizer to the latex.
7. STAB COMB – Stabilizer to the latex.
8. OFPC – Is designed primarily for off line and on line coating of the NR latex glove to replace or reduce the usage of powder onto the surface.
9. SLA 101 – Corn starch reducer for slurry tank.
10. IOR 12 – Is clear acidic liquid compound. It is used as cleaning agent to remove inorganic compound and baked on rubber residues from ceramic formers.
11. FC – 5H – Is an alkaline liquid former cleaner specially formulated for removal of baked on latex and polymer residues.
12. FC KLEEN – Is the latest in our range of alkaline former cleaners.This product offers efficient removal of baked-on latex and polystearate residues from the former surface.
13. BIO OLPC – Is the latest polymer designed for the off line coating of natural rubber gloves. The off-line polymer coating process eliminates the chlorination process to produce powder free gloves.
14. BIO SR – Is specially designed to reduce the usage of modified corn-starch in the slurry tanks.
15. SSA / PAC – Is a water based polymers specially formulated to give an excellent ‘ slip ‘ effect to nitrile latex and NR latex gloves.
16. BIO FLEXI COAT – Is the latest range of water-based polymer specially formulated to coat on to NR latex gloves for excellent slip and easy donning.
For more details on our product, please feel free to contact our Sales Representative or e-mail to us at email@example.com