Food Industries Chemical
1. COS 1D – Mild acidic liquid iodophor detergent and sanitizer fo food processing plant, refuse cans, floors, food service industries.
2. COS 90 – A heavy duty alkaline cleaner with sequestering agent for tough CIP jobs and found suitable in bottle washing operation.
3. COS M – A pink, free flow food grade alkaline detergent used manually to remove a wide range of organic soils, e.g. – animal and vegetables fats, grease and protein found in dairy, cannery, beverage, candy, meat packer, fish packer and poultry plants and other areas like floors and walls.
4. COS QUAT – A mixture of liquid quaternary ammonium compound to disinfect, sanitize and deodorize in breweries, dairy, beverage, confectionery, bakeries and other food processing plants.
5. COS KLEEN – Composed of organic solvents, milk alkalis emulsifying agents, inhibitors and detergents for heavy duty and general maintenance to degrease kitchen areas, ovens, shower stalls, refrigerator units, conveyors, engines, etc..
6. COS HDB – Blends of surfactants and quartenary ammonium compound to emulsify disperse, deodorise, clean and sanitize at one time.
7. COS 51 – An amphoteric sanitizer that is non-toxic, odourless and odourless and do not contain chlorine or other corrosive substances such as acids or alkalis thai is detrimental to metals, rubber, plastics, glass and wood as well as to the sin, sanitizing of surfaces, machinery, equipment, etc… and effective against yeast, fungi, Gram – Positve and Gram – Negative bacteria.
8. COS NITI – An organic halogen complex sanitizer provides bactericidal activity which kills both gram positive and gram negative micororganisms. Chlorine content : 3.25%
9. BIO CL – A pink, free flowing compound composes of chemical combination of alkaline sodium phosphate and sodium hypochlorite in crystal that has a wide range of sanifising and cleaning in milk processing plants, dairy farms, breweries, beverage plants, baleeries, restaurant, meat processing plants, poultry and other institutional areas.
10. O CLEAN S – A powerful oven cleaner to remove baked-on soils, carbon and greases in kitchen ovens, grilles and fryers.
11. KLEEN PLUS – A concentrated neutral general purpose liquid detergent with sanitizer on manual and foam cleaning for all food equipment.
12. COS LUBE – A water soluble low foaming conveyor lubricant designed primarily to lubricate, slat chains bottle and can conveyors in dairy beverage, canning and other food processing industries.
13. COS 11 – Specially formulated liquid product for cleaning-in-place ( CIP ) in food, beverage and dairies processing plants.
14. COS 2 in 1 – Specially designed two in one product, highly alkaline and low foam cleaner with chlorine sanitizer which cleans and sanitizer at the same time to meet current industrial needs. It is effective and cost saving in CIP. Not recommended to use on aluminium surfaces or its alloys.
15. COSAN – An organic chlorine sanitizer developed for application in dairy, bakeries, canneries, poultry, meat and other food processing plant ( 16% available chlorine ). Clean surface before applying COSAN. Sanitation on the equipment surfaces, deodorising ( Aerial Sanitation ) an egg sanitation.
16. COS 22 – A premium spray sanitzer ( QAC ) for use directly on surfaces required sanitized and leave dry for the bread and ice cream industry.
17. COS AC – An acidic liquid cleaner for CIP system, soak and spray application in food processing industries to remove milestone in dairy plant, mineral film and protein contaminants commonly found in the brewing industry.
18. COS KLEEN – Is a bactericidal hand soap which has excellent cleaning properties and contains emollients to protect the skin, ensuring the hands remains supple and free from dryness.
19. VEG KLEEN – Is formulated to meet very stringent food grade chemicals for cleaning and sanitizing of poultry, fish, fruits and vegetables.
20. SANI – VEG – Is designed to combat bad odour in meat processing area as well as drainage system killing the bacteria effectively and left no bad smell.
21. BIO QUAT -C – Is a mixture of liquid quaternary ammonium compound which serve to disinfect, sanitize and deodorise. It is widely used in breweries, dairy beverage confectionery, bakeries and other food processing plants for sanitizing.
22. COS PAA – A biocide based on a stabilised equilibrium of peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide acetic acid and surfactant.
23. COS 2 A – Is a specially designed alkaline cleaner with good chelating power and low foaming which is suitable to be used in circulation cleaning.
24. COS FOAM – For cleaning at the receiving area, slaughtering and deborning area.
25. BIO GRADE GT – A grease trap treatment system designed for the food service industrial to digest fats and organic wastes that accumulate in grease traps and drains lines.
For more details on our product, please feel free to contact our Sales Representative or e-mail to us at email@example.com