1. M-SEAL - Is a well developed product to satisfy the market demand for sealing of anodised aluminium with excellent result.
2. RUST INHIBITOR - An excellent water soluble rust preventative product currently in the markets with good economical value for usage and it is one of our product range in corrosion protection of metals.
3. FEP 100 - A liquid iron phosphating agent for cold roll and steel products.
4. BIO ZNP 201 - A medium temperature zinc phosphating agent for steel and galvanised products.
5. BIO PHOS RT - A low temperature zinc phosphating agent for steel and galvanised products.
6. EG 100 - A phosphate coating for electro galvanized materials.
7. BIO ZCC COAT - A chromate conversion coating for hot - dip galvanized and Electro - galvanized materials.
8. ZNP 200 ACC - Zinc phosphating.
9. PHOS RT ACC - Zinc phosphating accelerator.
10. ACID INHIBITOR - Sulfuric acid additive.
11. A CONTROL - pH control.
12. BIO DERUST 3 - A phosphoric acid based deruster, degreaser and light iron phosphating agent for mild steel products.
13. BIO DERUST 5 - Deruster degreaser
14. BIO DERUST 6 - A phosphoric acid based dersuter, degreaser and rust inhibitor for steel products.
15. BIO DERUST 9 - Acidic deruster degreaser for hot-roll or carbon steel.
16. BIO DERUST 39 - A phosphoric acid based deruster, degreaser and light iron phosphating for both cold and hot roll metal.
17. BIO DERUST 98 - A hydrochloric acid based deruster with pickling inhibitor.
18. BIO ALKLEEN AC - A liquid acidic cleaner with slight etching effect.
19. ALKLEEN 23 - A powder non-etch non silicated low foam alkaline degreaser. Can be used for soak or spray.
20. ALKLEEN 26 - Is a alkaline degreaser with slight etch effect for aluminium and steel product.
21. BIO ALKLEEN 26B - Is a high alkaline degreaser with slight etch effect for aluminium and steel product.
22. BIO PHOSKLEEN LT - A powder low temperature alkaline degreaser prior to phosphating.
23. FEKLEEN 10 - A powder low foam alkaline degreaser for spray or soak cleaning process.
24. FEKLEEN LF - A liquid low foam low temperature degreaser for spray or soak cleaning process.
25. BIO ALETCH AC - A liquid acidic etchant use for preparing aluminium surfaces prior to chromate conversion coating.
26. BIO ALETCH 45 - A liquid caustic etchant use for stripping anodic coating prior to chromate conversion coating.
27. BIO ALETCH 90 - A powder caustic etchant produce uniform satin finishes and long life solution without any aluminate deposits.
28. BIO ALETCH 150L - A liquid long life alkaline etchant additive allows to get uniform finishes regardless of the aluminate contents of the solution.
29. BIO ALCOAT GC - Is a chromate conversion coating material used to produce coloured conversion from deep gold to iridescent yellow.
30. BIO ALCOAT 5C - Is a chromate conversion coating material used to produce coloured conversion from colourless to iridescent yellow.
31. BIO ALCOAT 7 - Is a chromate conversion coating material used to produce amorphous coat of green colour layer.
32. ALCOAT 12L - An iridescent, golden coloured chromate conversion coating that is decorative and resists corrosion.
33. 12L ACCELERATOR - A liquid concentrate for controlling the rate of coating of aluminium in Alcoat 12L.
34. NRC - No rinse yellow gold chromating.
35. CS MAIN - Low temperature sealing process.
36. BIO HOTSEAL 95 - Additive for hot sealing bath. It prevent the powdery formation deposits on anodised aluminium.
37. BIO HOTSEAL AS - Energy saving and smut free warm seal process to be aperated between 77 ~ 88°C.
38. BIO DESMUT 5N - A l iquid neutralizer and surface activator prior to chromate process.
39. BIO ANOADD - A liquid additive for anodizing baths. It give faster and thicker coats and allows to work at higher temperature (28°C).
40. BIO PAINT RIP - Chlorinated solvent based paint remover suitable for steel and aluminium by soaking or brush on process.
41. BIO PAINT OFF - Phenolic based paint remover for steel by soaking process.
For more details on our product, please feel free to contact our Sales Representative or e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org